- Organ/Piano Concert at Church of the Holy Ghost, Tallinn, Estonia
- Feb. 2019: Selected as recipient of a DaVinci Fellow Award for development of an innovative pedagogical approach.
- February, 2019: Release on BandCamp of an album called "Synthesized Classics"
- January, 2019: Release on BandCamp of an album of improvisations on synthesizer
- December, 2018: Release on BandCamp of two albums of piano improvisations
- November, 2018: Release of new album "Beautyquest", a concept album of 16 songs involving collaborations with musicians from Oklahoma City, Portugal, and North Carolina. The album is the third album I have streaming on Spotify, and numerous other places.
- March, 2018: Presented a solo composition concert of new and old works for woodwind, voice, piano, cello, guitar, and violin
- Many of my previously published but out of print compositions are now available on Sheet Music Press Plus. Check out this link for a complete list: http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/composers/stephen-weber-sheet-music/1816795?ac=1
- June 23, 2017 - Performance at the Goddard Center, Ardmore, Oklahoma
- March 29, 2017 - Organ/Piano Concert in Tokyo Lutheran Church.
- April 1, 2017 - Presentation of research on the sublime at the Asian International Arts and Humanities Conference, Kobe, Japan.
- December, 2016 - Collaborative project, Our Beautiful State, with USAO videographer David Duncan, for which I composed the original score.
- December, 2016 - Release of Organ Prelude Library, Volume 10, which contains my commissioned work St. Magnus. Concordia Publishing House.
- August 12, 2016 - Completed a commission for an organ work that will be included in Volume 12 of the Organ Prelude Library of Concordia Publishing House, St. Louis, MO
- June 24, 2016 - Organ Re-dedication concert, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Midwest City, OK
- Fall, 2017 - Release of commissioned composition in Organ Prelude Library, Volume 12, Concordia Publishing House
- Spring, 2017 - Composition Concert, USAO